Wovar's plastic garden edging is available in three different colors: black, green, and grey. You can also order handy anchor pegs to secure the garden edging. The pegs are also available in black, green, and grey. The border edges are 15 centimeters high and you can decide for yourself how far you want to fix them in the ground. However, the deeper into the ground, the stronger it is. The ground spikes provide extra strength, and can also have a length of 15 cm.
Advantages of Plastic Garden Edging
The use of plastic garden edging gives you a number of advantages. We list the advantages for you:
- Plastic edgings are very flexible and are therefore easy to use on winding paths or round flowerbeds.
- Plastic does not rot and will therefore remain in good condition for a very long time.
- The plastic has been provided with a UV treatment, so that the color does not fade in the sun.
- The plastic garden edgings are supplied on a roll and can easily be cut to size, allowing you to make the whole border in one piece, without having to the need to connect different pieces.
- The border edges are made from recycled material. So you are working sustainably!
Placing your Plastic Garden Edging
You can easily place the plastic lawn edging yourself. Make a slot where you want the garden edging. Use a shovel or a small garden shovel for this. To put the garden edging firmly into the ground, we recommend digging a trench of at least 10 to a maximum of 15 cm. Place the cut-to-size garden edging in the trench and backfill with soil, sand, or gravel. Press well to prevent slumping. You can then use the ground anchor pegs, which you can hammer into the ground every 50 cm with a rubber hammer. Make sure the tab of the pen falls around the border edge. The closer you drive the pegs into the ground, the firmer the border edge is.
Extend the plastic border yourself
You can easily extend a plastic garden edging yourself. You do this by sawing off 10 cm from the plastic garden edging and using this as a coupling piece. Place this cut piece behind the two border edges you want to connect and screw it in place with our stainless steel garden screws.
Ordering Plastic Garden Edging
Order your plastic garden edging and the matching ground anchor pegs now at affordable prices from Wovar! In this way you ensure a beautiful and prestigious appearance of your garden. Do you have your own construction or DIY company or are you a landscape gardener? Then quickly create a business account and take advantage of a fixed business discount, among other things. You will also receive a permanent contact person and a handy detailed order overview.
Curious about all our types of garden edging? Take a look at our complete range of garden edging.