Your cart is empty
Corten Steel Edging
Are you looking for corten steel landscaping edging for your garden? Corten steel is very durable, and the special treatment gives the garden edging a beautiful luxurious rusty color. Wovar supplies corten steel edging, but you can also contact us for the galvanized steel and black steel models. Additionally, all of our different types of Wovar garden edging are also flexible. As a result, these edge closures bend very easily, allowing you to make beautiful curves. This is useful for a winding garden path, for example. Of course, you can also make straight corten steel borders in your garden with our strips.
Wovar's garden border edging is multifunctional. You can use them for confining gravel, pebbles, and flowerbeds. In addition, borders are also widely used for flower pens. In recent years we have also seen more and more lawns bordered by garden edging because they eliminate the need to trim grass edges, retaining clean lines, which ensure a well-kept pristine appearance.
- A sleek edge finish in a beautiful rust color
- Beautiful rusty color, real Corten Steel, so durable
- Competitively priced
- High-quality steel with Corten Steel treatment
- Rust color of premium quality Corten steel with a very long lifespan within 6 weeks
- Corten steel edge including mounting material
More and more Handyman companies, gardeners and timber merchants are choosing Wovar because of
- Extra discounts for large consumers;
- Direct contact with a trained specialist;
- Express deliveries possible;