Your cart is empty
Radiator foil, also called radiator reflector foil and radiator reflector, is easy to use. You simply place it behind a radiator and secure it with several magnets. This causes the warmth of the radiator to move into the room instead of being lost through the wall. Make sure to place the radiator foil with the reflecting side towards the radiator. The reflective layer causes the warmth to circulate better. Overall, using radiator foil results in a more constant temperature and lower heating costs.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I use radiator foil?
Almost all radiators lose a lot of heat through the wall. To drastically reduce this heat loss, you can use radiator foil, also referred to as radiator reflector foil or radiator reflector. This is a reflective foil that is placed between the radiator and the wall. Radiator foil can reduce the heat loss by as much as 80%.
Can I use aluminium foil as radiator foil?
Using aluminium foil does not guarantee warmth circulation or insulation. On top of that, aluminium foil is fragile, so it is complicated to place behind the radiator.
More and more constructioncompanies, gardeners and timber merchants are choosing Wovar because of
- Extra discounts for large consumers;
- Direct contact with a trained specialist;
- Detailed order history;
Discover the many advantages of radiator foil. The reflective and thermal layer cause the warmth to circulate better through the room, so more warmth will be retained.
How to install radiator foil
Radiator foil is placed between the radiator and the wall. This is a task you can easily do by yourself.
- Measure the length and the width of the radiator.
- Cut the radiator foil to size with a knife or scissors.
- Carefully lower the sheet of radiator foil behind the radiator and secure it into place with at least 4 magnets. If your radiator is long or wide, you will need more magnets. You can also decide to use double-sided tape to attach the foil.
- Make sure the reflective side is always facing the radiator. If you are using magnets to secure the radiator foil to the radiator, you can easily remove the radiator foil later on.
Ordering radiator foil
Minimise heat loss with Wovar's radiator foil. Also add the magnets to your order, so you can use it as soon as it arrives. More and more carpenters, interior designers, and kitchen fitters get to know the many advantages of having a business account. As a business client, these companies benefit from a set business discount and a helpful order summary. Sign up for free today!
Is this not quite what you are looking for? Check out all of our draught excluders or expanding foam tape.