Why choose for Corten Steel Border Edging 40 x 106 cm Flexible - Per Piece?
- A sleek edge finish in a beautiful rust color
- Beautiful rusty color, real Corten Steel, so durable
- 40 cm in height!
Looking for a Corten steel border edge 40 cm high? With this flexible Corten steel border edging 24 x 106 cm you can create a super sleek finish in your garden. Because the corten steel border edges of Wovar are flexible, you can also use them for, for example, a winding garden path. Lately we have seen more and more corten steel border edges on lawn. As a result, you always keep a tight side and you do not have to cut it off yourself every year.
This corten steel border is 106 cm long, 40 cm high and 1.5 mm thick. The effective length of the border edge is 100 cm, the click system to attach the edges to each other is approximately 6 cm. This extra high corten steel edge closure is 40 cm high in total.
This corten steel border will protect your garden against snails. Because Corten steel contains a percentage of copper, oxidation occurs in combination with snail slime. This provides a natural brake for snails, so that they do not like to come close to the weathering steel.
How should l place corten steel border edging?
Thanks to the handy click system, it is very easy to connect the borders to each other. This border edge is very flexible and can therefore be placed in a smooth line, but it can also make sharp bends. You can bend these bends to a right angle by simply placing a brick, or other heavy and straight material, on the bending point. After this you can bend the edge around the brick and make a right angle. The pins are also attached to the Corten steel, making installation very easy! Below, we have outlined 5 simple steps on how to install corten steel edging.
- Step 1: Determine where you will be using the borders and calculate the number of meters you will need.
- Step 2: Dig a trench in the ground where you would like to place the Corten steel border. You can determine the depth yourself, but we recommend a depth of approximately 130 mm for a nice finish.
- Step 3: Place the border edges in the slot and slide them together. Secure the border edges together by bending the catch at the end.
- Step 4: Hammer the pegs into the ground using a rubber mallet. Use a spirit level to level the border edges. With hardwood 6x6cm thick picket posts you can reinforce high border edges.
- With a flex you can shorten the border edges if desired.
- Step 5: Fill the trench with, for example, gravel or soil. This depends on what you are using the border edging for.
Order edge closure Corten steel 40 cm
Order this corten steel border edge 40 cm height and give your lawn, walkway or flower beds a beautiful finish in your garden. The corten steel edging can be ordered per piece. Benefit from a high volume discount with an order of 20 pieces! Gardeners, construction and DIY companies get extra benefits with a business account. Think of an extra discount, a clear order history and a permanent contact person.
Is this corten steel border not quite what you are looking for? View all our borders. We also supply border edges of Corten steel of 16 cm and 24 high. But also black border edges and made of galvanized steel.