Your cart is empty
Coated Screws for Red Cedar, Oak, and Garapa Wood
Are you looking for grey screws for mounting gray colored shelves? Wovar supplies grey coated garden screws in many sizes. Grey screws are extremely popular for mounting gray painted Swedish Rabat or Shiplap Cladding planks. This is why they are also called grey cladding screws. These grey screws are available in thicknesses 4.0 and 5.0 mm. The lengths vary from 30 to 80 mm.
The grey coating is actually a protective layer that is also called an anti-rust coating. These protect the grey garden screws made of hardened steel against rust. It is also no problem when mounting Tannic acid-containing woods with these coated screws.
In addition to grey coated garden screws, Wovar also supplies flange-head screws, Stainless Steel 410 garden screws and galvanized garden screws. For black shiplap cladding planks, we recommend using our black garden screws or cladding screws. Looking for screws for coastal properties? Then view our Stainless Steel A4 screws.
- Extremely strong (does not break)
- Self-healing grey coating
- Especially for Red Cedar, Oak and Garapa wood
- Extremely durable
- Resistant to extreme tannic acids
- Specially made for Oak, Garapa, Red Cedar, Kapur
More and more Handyman companies, gardeners and timber merchants are choosing Wovar because of
- Extra discounts for large consumers;
- Direct contact with a trained specialist;
- Express deliveries possible;