Your cart is empty
Double Head Screws Galvanized
These double-head screws are the future. With this you will never again have problems with twisted screw heads that you can't get loose. How? With these wood recycling screws you not only have a torx head, but also a hexagonal exterior so that - if the torx head no longer works when dismantling - you can always remove the screw with a wrench or socket set. Hence, this is essentially a torx screw and wood screw in one. Ideal for always being able to quickly dismantle your beams or planks. Always make sure that the top of this so-called reusable screw bolt is on the wood or slightly recessed into the wood. Wovar is the address for these durable screws that really make wood reusable. No more hassle with old screws that can no longer be removed, thanks to these double head screws: torx + hexagonal.
- Can be mounted and dismounted with both a hexagonal head and a Torx screw
- Ideal if your screw head is spinning, it can still be removed with a hexagonal nut
- Galvanized steel, so extra strong
- Hexagonal screw bolt with Torx, always removable.
- The sustainable screw/bolt combination
- Never suffer from a screw that cannot be removed again
More and more Handyman companies, gardeners and timber merchants are choosing Wovar because of
- Extra discounts for large consumers;
- Direct contact with a trained specialist;
- Detailed order history;